We conducted a survey on the key challenges faced by students who sat the February 2017 Case Study Exams. The results of the survey are:
- Time Management (48%)
- Tasks/Requirements not being clear (24%)
- Knowing how to answer the questions 19%)
- Relating the questions to the pre-seen (10%)
What to do next?
- Look at previous exams in order to understand the format of the exam.
- Practice answering questions under exam conditions
- Get feedback on your answers to see if you have understood the requirements and answered the questions to the expected standard
Do you agree with the results? Please comment below