Below are some recent articles regarding a lawsuit between ITV and Gurney Productions. The key topics discussed are
- Placing directors on temporary leave during an internal investigation
- Dismissing directors
- Breach of a contract between a parent company and its subsidiary
Founders put on temporary leave – https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/dec/06/itv-duck-dynasty-producers-scott-deirdre-gurney (Author M.Sweeney @Guardian)
Dismissal of founders and fraud lawsuit – https://uk.news.yahoo.com/gurney-productions-business-usual-staffers-031646906.html (Author N. Andreeva @ Yahoo News)
Relevance to Evestar
- What is the best approach for Evestar to manage an internal investigation?
- Is Denny in a position to misuse Evestar’s money to benefit How Music?
- How would Everstar handle a lawsuit filed by a TV network?
- Are there ethical issues to consider in the GP vs ITV case that are relevant to Evestar?
Please leave your comments below and email for mock questions