As the case study exam day is fast approaching we’re going to share our top tips to help you pass the exams
- Remain calm – the first question might be a topic that you didn’t prepare for and might make you sweat a little. Don’t panic! Breath and count to five. This allows your brain to settle so that you can start preparing your answer.
- Understand the questions asked – you might be asked to complete 3 tasks. Highlight the tasks and use them as headings. That way you won’t forget to address a task and lose marks.
- Structure your answer – planning is essential. Spend 5 minutes planning how you will address the question. Write down the key topics that you want to include in your answer.
- Address the questions asked – this exam is about addressing the specific questions asked by the examiner. Do not waste your time answering questions that you wished the examiner had asked.
- Don’t waffle – make your points clear and simple to for the examiner to understand.
Please feel free to leave your comments below.